Metacard Examples???

Bruce Humphrey bhumphrey2 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 15 15:31:01 EST 2001

Dear List Members,

As a newcomer to Metacard, could someone point me to the FAQ and any
Metacard sites with examples?  I am an old Hypercard programmer and could
get it to do most everything, but got tired of its color limitations, etc.
and wandered off to Authorware, VB...  Now I'm trying Metacard, but find
that I learned Hypercard best from examples, sample code, etc.

Also, has anyone thought about putting together a Metacard book similar to
Danny Goodman's Hypercard?  I don't find the Metacard interface quite as
intuitive, so I know *I* would benefit from something written specifically
about it.  And quite frankly the online and printed manuals leave a
*little* to be desired.

Any leads to flatten this learning curve of mine would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Bruce