(no subject)

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Thu Dec 13 10:11:01 EST 2001

Eva Isotalo a écrit :

> Hello everybody,
>
> I'm getting following error message  when using a stack which worked on MC
> 2.3. I don't know how to respond, if I have some strange programming or if
> it is something else.
>
> Object: button "Script..." of card "Execution Error Card" of stack
> "Execution Error" of stack "D:MC2.4-1/mctools.mc"
>
> When checking, it "markes" the line in:
>
> on mouseUp
>    editScript the long id of the errorobject of this card
> end mouseUp
>
> What should I do here?
>
> Regards,
> Eva Isotalo

Hello Eva,

At this point, probably nothing (i.e.: don't touch to the script of the
"Execution Error" substack of stack "mctools.mc").

When this kind of error append, it's most of the time not an error
appening in the Metacard IDE error controls substack but, just an error
in NOT CATCHING WHAT GOES WRONG IN YOUR OWN SCRIPTS.

To test this possibility of trubble, just test your scripts betwin the
"try... end try" functions subset.

Best Regards, Pierre Sahores

WEB & VPN applications & databases servers
Inspection académique de Seine-Saint-Denis
Qualifier & produire l'avantage compétitif