New online tutorial [Was Re: Menubar]

Jacqueline Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Dec 7 15:37:00 EST 2001

Shari wrote:

> When I resize the menuGroup to be the same height as the
> buttons, I run into the following:
>
> The card doesn't resize to cover the bottom half of where the big
> menuGroup covered.  So there's a space that shouldn't be there.

What you need is my new, handy-dandy HyperCard-to-MetaCard conversion
tutorial, just released online today. There is a section about halfway
through called "How MetaCard Menus Work" that should answer your
question. The tutorial will work with the MC starter kit too, for those
who are still checking things out.

If any of the gurus on this list would care to walk through the tutorial
and proof-read it for accuracy, I'd be grateful. It was written very
quickly and there are bound to be things I didn't catch.

<http://www.hyperactivesw.com/Resources.html>

Click on the top item in the list to get there.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com