Menubar

Shari gogypsy at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 7 11:29:01 EST 2001

I've got the Edit Menus box checked in the Stack dialog, so that I
can see how the menu will appear on Windows.  The individual menu
buttons are about the same height as the Mac menu bar, but the
menuGroup as a whole, is double that height.  (This was how it
defaulted.)  When I resize the menuGroup to be the same height as the
buttons, I run into the following:

The card doesn't resize to cover the bottom half of where the big
menuGroup covered.  So there's a space that shouldn't be there.

And even when I turn the Edit Menus off, that space remains, so that
the card is now taller than my original card.  I resize the menuGroup
to fit that space and everything is fine.

Is the normal menuBar on Windows double the height of Mac?

--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--
http://www.gypsyware.com