New online tutorial [Was Re: Menubar]

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Fri Dec 7 16:23:01 EST 2001

Jacqueline Landman Gay a écrit :

> Shari wrote:
> >
> > When I resize the menuGroup to be the same height as the
> > buttons, I run into the following:
> >
> > The card doesn't resize to cover the bottom half of where the big
> > menuGroup covered.  So there's a space that shouldn't be there.
>
> What you need is my new, handy-dandy HyperCard-to-MetaCard conversion
> tutorial, just released online today. There is a section about halfway
> through called "How MetaCard Menus Work" that should answer your
> question. The tutorial will work with the MC starter kit too, for those
> who are still checking things out.
>
> If any of the gurus on this list would care to walk through the tutorial
> and proof-read it for accuracy, I'd be grateful. It was written very
> quickly and there are bound to be things I didn't catch.
>
> <http://www.hyperactivesw.com/Resources.html>
>
> Click on the top item in the list to get there.
>
> --

Hi Jacque and congratulations for all that !

What's a great and big job you did there, helpfull to do many new ones
coming to xtalk. Thank's ;-)

Kind Regards, Pierre Sahores

WEB & VPN applications & databases servers
Inspection académique de Seine-Saint-Denis
Qualifier & produire l'avantage compétitif