SE Show Globals inverted

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 18:57:09 EDT 2021

Yes. I've also seen crashes on non-conditional breakpoints.  I literally
save before any test run. Then at suitable junctures I intercept savestack
(+ controlKey down) to write the stack out as Json + script only stack and
commit it all to my VCS.

But again I haven't (yet) noticed a pattern with these things. I did notice
that the remote debugger prevents all IDE stack breakpoints from working
until the app is closed on a test device.  For a long time I couldn't
understand why breakpoints had stopped working and why no-one else was
having this problem.  Then finally it struck me that there may only be a
small group of us using remote debugger (+ Android).

On Wed, Sep 8, 2021 at 8:50 PM Ben Rubinstein via use-livecode <