LiveCode 10 - what are your thoughts on the new features?

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Wed Sep 8 18:32:38 EDT 2021

This reminds me of the counting instructions for the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.
https://montypython.fandom.com/wiki/Holy_Hand_Grenade_of_Antioch

'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.'

So could this also match the definition of ‘couple’ for counting things — 3 , 2 if on the way to 3, but 1 one is not mentioned and 5 is right out.

Martin