Mud slinging versus genuine criticism

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Mon Oct 25 10:13:23 EDT 2021

> On 25 Oct 2021, at 14:54, Richmond via use-livecode:

> genuine criticisms

Every word!
‘Extremely intemperate’, maybe, but not without cause. Or, indeed, unconsidered. I had held off from commenting at all (to a number of posts in fact) while I considered my take on it.

Sometimes a bit of ‘genuine’ (justified) mud gets lobbed along with the critique. You don’t have to agree with it. If any of it was false there are plenty of others here that could ‘prove’ it. However, here we are.