Mud slinging versus genuine criticism

e.beugelaar at me.com e.beugelaar at me.com
Mon Oct 25 09:31:39 EDT 2021

Hi folks,

What has it for purpose to bully a company with high educated compassioned people, maybe also fighting to survive, to critisize?

Most of us, cross me when I am wrong, have already a closed license.

Some of us had paid a lot, some less.

Its life.

Kevin, Mark, Heather and all members, Xmas is coming, all wishes in this hard times to come.

Best wishes,

Erik

Met vriendelijke groet,
Erik Beugelaar