Android SDK install without Android Studio (LC 9.6.5 App Bundles)

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 08:11:13 EDT 2021

I'm glad to hear that.

I don't think my instructions were easy to follow.  AFAIK Klaus was the
only person able to benefit from them unaided. Others I had to walk through
a debugging process as they either couldn't follow the instructions or they
had a new problem which I hadn't yet encountered. TBH I dreaded offering to
help anyone else because it could be a multi-day process.

On Fri, Oct 15, 2021 at 9:20 AM panagiotis m via use-livecode <