Hot Folders solution for Windows with LC

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Thu Oct 7 16:32:03 EDT 2021

The only way I know to to that in LiveCode is by polling the folder at
some interval.

You get the detailed files (for the last modification date)
filter to PDFs
output them to pdf/1-1b's
Save this initial detail list of PDF files (in a variable or property or
field)
Then send a message to yourself in x minutes

That message get the detailed files and compares the new list to the
save list
Any new or updated file is sent to Ghostscript
Then the save list is updated
Send a message to myself in X minutes

That's pretty much it.