Close & remove from memory - Engine hang

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Fri May 7 19:57:57 EDT 2021

Matthias:

 > I just wrote about my observations and asked for a recipe.
 > If you felt that as "doubt" then i am really sorry.

No worries! I also apologize if I've misread your message.

It's probably a "Good Thing" anyway that we've had some exchange,
because it brings more attention to the topic. Thank you for that.

I look forward to posting the recipes and reports after deadlines;
those must happen first, and there's no way I can change that.

Besides the two I can recipe, I hope other people can recipe theirs.
That's a worry because my two cover only a third of Hangs I've seen!

(Extrapolating, there may be another 1 or 2 Hangs still unknown to me.
But fixing 4 to 6 would be a great start. Hopefully that's all of them.)

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

Custom Software Development
"Better Methods, Better Results"