Set and get dgData and dgText delay

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Thu Mar 25 14:11:34 EDT 2021

Thanks Bob, but the columns are defined, both in my test stack and the
project stack. It gets filled once the scripts have finished running, so it
can't be that which is the issue in this instance. But thanks once again
for your input.

Sean

On Thu, 25 Mar 2021 at 17:55, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <