How to share a recorded sound on iOS?

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Mar 17 18:04:18 EDT 2021

William,

what do you mean with sharing?

Do you want to connect your iOS device to iTunes on Win/Mac and want to get access to that recorded files in iTunes?
If that's the case, then go to the Standalone Settings for your iOS stack, switch to Requirements and check the "File Sharing" option.
This should allow iTunes to get access to the documents folder.

If this is not what you want to do, then please explain it a little bit more.

-
Matthias Rebbe
Life Is Too Short For Boring Code