Version 1.2 of the mail stack

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Mon Mar 1 18:33:30 EST 2021

Hi Matthias,

I tried it out and the stack works fine.

Now I am in the process of trying to convert it
so I can use the process directly in my LC Server.

Of course field values now become variable values.

Everything seems fine except:

put mimeEncodeFieldAsMIMEMultipartDocument(the long id of field "email_message") into tBody

How do I get he long id of my VariableEmailMessage into tBody?

Ideas?

Rick