[iOS] possible console bug

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Jul 12 09:26:33 EDT 2021

Besides that original problem, I have another one which is that calls to “do … in widget ‘browser’” are not working on iOS Simulator but work fine on the Desktop and Android. The code has no branching for each system, it is the exact same code in all platforms. There is no error, it simply doesn’t work as if it was not there.

I’m finding all that very odd.