Groups appear as buttons in Project Browser

Andrew at MidWest Coast Media andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Wed Jul 7 12:50:42 EDT 2021

Ordered by layer is active. Even dataGrid groups show up as buttons.

Example @ https://www.dropbox.com/s/d9xbcstp1nwld8d/project_browser.png?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/d9xbcstp1nwld8d/project_browser.png?dl=0>

The “input fields” on these 2 cards are both groups of controls in sub-groups, but appear as buttons on the viking card.

--Andrew Bell