List fields question...

Craig Newman craig at starfirelighting.com
Tue Aug 10 16:58:51 EDT 2021

I had made a suggestion (Forum, “Message Watcher Enhancement”) that the message watcher have the ability to not only ignore certain messages, but to allow only certain messages. I am amazed this got no traction from anyone. It would also be terrific to only allow only those containing, say, the word “mouse”.

Craig