Need to populate array into datagrid

Mark Smith marksmithhfx at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 15:24:43 EDT 2021

Hi Skip, I’m not sure if this is what you are looking for but if you want to set the datagrid to display the data in an array you use:

set the dgData of group "DataGrid" to pDataArray

If your data is just delimited text you can use:

set the dgText of group "DataGrid" to pData

Either way tiggers the LayoutControl and FillInData handlers in the datagrid, so these need to be the same as (or be modified to meet) the structure of the incoming data.

There is more in the dictionary under dgData and dgText.

Mark