BPD EUPD

David V Glasgow dvglasgow at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 12:43:54 EDT 2021

Not going to get all professional/technical here, but this condition is *really* tough on those who have it.  Think social-emotional roller coaster.

It also generates challenges for those who interact with them.  What allowances individuals choose to take is a matter of choice, of course.  However it seems to me it would be useful for some consideration from list-parent.  Not a license to offend gratuitously, but equally I would be more than happy for there to be encouragement to repair off list rather than the usual threshold for list off-booting.

Cheers

David Glasgow