Find Replace in Script Editor with cr

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed Apr 7 18:09:52 EDT 2021

On 07/04/2021 16:46, Sean Cole (Pi) via use-livecode wrote:
> FFS Alex,
>
> I HAVE created a plugin! I was JUST trying to ask, can I insert a cr using
> the replace field of the Find Replace ONLY.

And now I have too. And I found that fun and interesting. Thank you for
triggering this interesting activity for me. I'm sorry that my telling
the list about it caused you offence, and then caused you to   try your
best to offend me. Sorry - you didn't really succeed.

> I flipping already know how LC works for most other things. I dont need
> explanations on how to suck effing eggs. Just answer the sodding question.
>
> Answer nothing but this PLEASE.

OK. Any future question you ask, I will answer simply :"no".

Alex.