Find Replace in Script Editor with cr

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Wed Apr 7 12:02:54 EDT 2021

Sean:

 > if there is a way of replacing using cr
 > in the find/replace panel of the script editor.

So what you are REALLY asking is whether nested style arrays and chained
behaviors can be used with tsNet and DataGrid in a git-compatible
environment to create an IDE within an IDE, via a creepy talking face
emerging from the Test button and utilizing only whitespace and
semicolons sprinkled among seemingly-random iterations of the first 17
words of the song Imagine? ;)

 > BUT IN THE FIND/REPLACE PANEL !!!??

Oh, there! I don't know. I never trusted SE enough to use its replace.
Good question! I agree, this is a simple Q and should be documented.
Probably I would write a script for doing this; I'd trust it more.

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

Custom Software Development
"Better Methods, Better Results"