Find Replace in Script Editor with cr

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Wed Apr 7 11:46:25 EDT 2021

FFS Alex,

I HAVE created a plugin! I was JUST trying to ask, can I insert a cr using
the replace field of the Find Replace ONLY.

I flipping already know how LC works for most other things. I dont need
explanations on how to suck effing eggs. Just answer the sodding question.

Answer nothing but this PLEASE.

This is why I end up getting mad! I even just explained this in my last
post. Why are you all unable to READ!!!!!!! ???????

Sean

PS
Morons. I'm offended by your

On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 at 15:07, Alex Tweedly via use-livecode <