Polygons

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 05:01:34 EDT 2021

The problem is that the borders of a polygon are integral parts of that
polygon and not somehow detachable; even if their width is set to 0 they
are still there. Were it possible to set the widths of sides individually
things would be quite different, but to achieve this one would probably
have to assemble some of composite object (c.f. dataGrids).

Richmond.

On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 11:41 Terence Heaford via use-livecode, <