Polygons

Terence Heaford lheaford at icloud.com
Mon Apr 5 04:39:55 EDT 2021

I also have concluded this.

If you miss out lines the opaque setting is irrelevant, it functions as being false.

Is this a bug?

My work around is two polygons one underneath (filled) and the other on top (with lines)

You could just draw lines between the points that need them, using a polygon as a line. I have tried this and it does not impact performance.

Thanks for all your help

Terry