Livecode Podcast Player - earbud click?

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 07:31:13 EDT 2020

Checking the interaction between earbud clicks (trying two different types of earbud) and Livecode - no "appleEvent" message is sent to Livecode. I wonder how this interaction works across different apps? Trying on desktop at the moment.

So seems like the browser widget is the only way to go. Will test on mobile. Anyone have an idea how events are sent to apps from earbuds?