Textsize of label of copied btn changes

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Oct 19 12:54:01 EDT 2020

One of those gotchas that you learn once and never forget. It's really handy when you want to change the look and feel of an entire stack, or each card in a stack. It REALLY is handy when creating cross platform apps and you want to use one font for both Windows and Mac without having to change the font and size for every object.

Yes, Italic (and also a shade of gray) indicates it is inheriting the particular setting from somewhere else. Setting the property to empty (not default as might seem intuitive) is how you revert to inheritance.

Bob S