Odd data in message box

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Oct 17 16:34:54 EDT 2020

J. Landman Gay wrote:
> On 10/17/20 12:13 PM, Dan Friedman via use-livecode wrote:
>> Where did Jacque get that list of codes?
>
>  From a plugin Richard and I wrote some years ago. It dynamically loads the error list based on
> the version of LC you're using. You can look up individual codes, or paste in a list of errors
> which is what I did with your report.

Tools like that can be useful at runtime to help fill out logs and such.

But I've been seeing a surprising number of conversations here and in
the forums suggesting that people are seeing raw error info in the IDE.

If that's true, what broke with the IDE's more guided error handling?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems