Interface Resolution

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Oct 16 02:21:14 EDT 2020

Plugins are just normal stacks that appear in the plugins folder. When you
open the stack, which opens automatically  and invisibly on startup in this
case, it will just sit there. It needs an activation handler, which can be
on openstack or opencard or whatever is appropriate. Add whatever you need
it to do in one of those handlers.

In the plugin manager you'll see a list of special "rev" messages. This is
an alternate way to trigger the actions the plugin should perform. Instead
of using an openCard or preOpenCard handler, you can select the
revPreOpenCard message from the list. That message will be sent to the
plugin when it opens and if you have a handler in the stack with that name,
it can perform the activities it needs to do.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On October 16, 2020 12:16:25 AM John McKenzie via use-livecode