The iOS "Files" folder

John Balgenorth sundown.pacifier at icloud.com
Tue Oct 13 20:34:45 EDT 2020

Think and say anything you want!

A lot of people value accessing their files.  Someone will eventually
make a device that allows you to save your files properly and you
will see a lot of people switch platforms.

If you have any evidence suggesting people do  not care about
their files please provide it instead of attacking me with claims
I am just complaining about Apple in general.

And by the way, I am the one on this list who supported Apple
and  their App Store practices.  Explain that about someone
just attacking Apple.

JB