Interface Resolution

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Tue Oct 13 20:09:00 EDT 2020

Hi,

You could use scaleFactor to resize the IDE elements, such as:
	set the scalefactor of stack "revtools" to 2

If you type into the message box:
	put the stacks

you’ll get a list of the IDE stacks:
/Applications/LiveCode Business 9.5.1.app/Contents/Tools/Toolset/palettes/message box/revmessagebox.8.rev

/Applications/LiveCode Business 9.5.1.app/Contents/Tools/Toolset/palettes/menubar/revmenubar.livecodescript

/Applications/LiveCode Business 9.5.1.app/Contents/Tools/Toolset/palettes/tools/revtools.livecodescript

Having a script somewhere that sets the scaleFactor for each should do the trick.

Peter Bogdanoff