Anyone archived the information from http://andregarzia.com/async.irev

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon Oct 12 17:30:19 EDT 2020

Hi Andre,
thanks for the offer, but i am sure i found now the complete information.
There was also an article written by you in the RevUp newsletter on the 12th of August 2010.

Here's the link, if anyone else is interested:
http://newsletters.livecode.com/august/issue98/newsletter2.php

Regards,

-
Matthias Rebbe