Compress/Decompress Inclustion?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Oct 7 11:17:51 EDT 2020

Compression is part of the engine so you shouldn't need an inclusion. I've
seen this error before and usually it's because the string has been altered
in some way or wasn't compressed with LC or a compatible app.

Do you use binfile when retrieving the file from disk?

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On October 6, 2020 10:02:00 PM Bill Vlahos via use-livecode