Compress/Decompress Inclustion?

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Tue Oct 6 22:59:56 EDT 2020

In InfoWallet I store attachments as encrypted and compressed files on disk.

When I build InfoWallet in LiveCode 9.6.1 and attempt to decompress and decrypt the file, I get an error that the data is not compressed. The file is definitely compressed.

I’m manually selecting inclusions. Do I need to add compress and decompress as an Inclusion? If so, which Inclusion would it be?

Here is the error:
Executing at 2:45:53 PM on Saturday, October 3, 2020
Type: decompress: string is not compressed data
Object: button 'ViewA' of card 'Records' of stack 'Bill Vlahos.ifw'
Line: put decompress(vFile) into vFile
Line Num: 16
Hint: mouseUp

Thanks,