Windows startup issue

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Mon Nov 9 16:27:15 EST 2020

The first things is to determine what the error codes mean. I forget off
teh top of my head, but I things of the first 2 numbers one is a line
number and the other an error code?

Hopefully someone can chime in who knows for sure. Knowing the errors
will tell you more about what the likely cause may be.

I suspect it is some sort of permissions issue. In all most all
instances where we have run into a weird startup issue with just one
customer, it has turned out to be permissions related. For example, does
you application create any preferences or license files or temporary
files? Or try to save anything to disk behind the scenes (i.e. not a
user driven file save dialog)? If so, chances are the place you are
trying to write to is read-only.

It could be many other things, but this has been the most common issue
like this we've run into.