Help with HTML5 Livecode Site

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Fri May 15 08:58:46 EDT 2020

I would like to create a beautiful HTML5 Livecode based community site. The best examples I’ve found are by hh here on the list. I’m really looking to build on those great resources and work with some artists to make something neat.

Can anyone advise how to do lazy loading of the engine, and responsive design for mobile and desktop?

I would like to present a loading screen which we design to look great, and takes enough time to load the engine in the background.

When it is fully downloaded I’d like to show navigation elements that allow the reader to enter the Livecode HTML5 Playground.

I kind of know how to do this (in theory) but looking for some code examples Demi’s I can customise.