OAuth2 was Re: google sheets - anybody doing anything besides mergGoogle

R.H. roland.huettmann at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 11:54:02 EDT 2020

@Matthias: "i found a forum post from mimu which included also a
GoogleCalendarTest stack.  http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?t=31840"

Yes, correct. Thanks for the hint! This is the one I am using. The scripts
are very good and allow to expand the idea of connecting to Google
Services. It needs some work first understanding the scripts. The main one
is in the card, but well documented.

Again, I think it would be more than helpful for all LC users and the
visibility of LiveCode on the market if there is something  "out of the
box" to connect to all kinds of OAuth2 main services since integration
becomes a major subject. I am not sure I can do this (giving time
constraints, otherwise I would). We will see...

Roland