Apple Deprecated "UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend"

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Tue Mar 10 19:35:09 EDT 2020

Ha I should have waited for you... I edited the settings.plist in all

~/Applications/LiveCode Business 9.6.0 (dp 2).app/Contents/Tools/Runtime/iOS # a six settings files

And used Ralph method

Edit the script of stack revSaveAsIosStandalone

And delete 1709

It worked. Transporter says "DELIVERED ON MAR 10...

YAY!   I try your method next time

BR

On 3/10/20, 1:15 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of matthias rebbe via use-livecode" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

    > Am 10.03.2020 um 23:10 schrieb Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>:
    >
    >  If you can edit the pList on in standalone, we get another error on attempt thru Transporter:

    BR,

    You cannot edit  the info.plist file directly in your standalone app bundle.

    You have to copy that file to the outside of the app bundle, for example to the desktop.
    Then edit that file on the desktop  and save it.
    Then go to Standalone Settings -> Copy Files and add that file (the one on the desktop).
    Now create your app again. The new standalone will now contain your modified info.plist file and the error should not come up when uploading to Apple.

    Regards,

    Matthias