Revisiting old bones

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Mar 10 11:49:15 EDT 2020

Hi all. Forgive me for dredging up an old issue again, but this really is a bug.

When I close a stack I get the loc of the stack and save it in a custom property. When I open the stack I get that property (I checked that it is identical to what I saved it as) then set the loc of the stack to that. It ends up 11 pixels HIGHER than it was when I saved it!! I check the loc of the stack after it opens that's how I know!!!

If I set the loc of a stack, and what ends up in the property is SOMETHING OTHER THAN WHAT I TOLD IT TO BE, isn't that a bug, Mac Menu Bars notwithstanding???

Sorry for sounding animated but this really "bugs" me.

Bob S