Catalina Entitlements or Permissions (was Possible Catalina problem)

Andrew at MidWest Coast Media andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Thu Jun 18 13:31:28 EDT 2020

> http://newosxbook.com/ent.jl
>
> Now, if only I could figure out from the database which ones I need to add.

Wow, that is an AWESOME tool! I hate that Apple won't pull a single engineer off a project to write some documentation. A similar solution I use is to make-up for Apple’s confusing developer matrix is https://xcodereleases.com/

I think you’re on the right track about figuring out entitlements via that database. By randomly selecting some Executable files that I was familiar with (iTunes, TextEdit, etc.) it looks like you might be interested in:
com.apple.security.files.user-selected.read-write
com.apple.security.files.user-selected.executable <http://newosxbook.com/ent.jl?osVer=MacOS13&ent=com.apple.security.files.user-selected.executable>
com.apple.security.device.camera <http://newosxbook.com/ent.jl?osVer=MacOS13&ent=com.apple.security.device.camera>
com.apple.security.device.microphone <http://newosxbook.com/ent.jl?osVer=MacOS13&ent=com.apple.security.device.microphone>
com.apple.security.app-sandbox <http://newosxbook.com/ent.jl?osVer=MacOS13&ent=com.apple.security.app-sandbox> <— not really sure about this one