Moving object out of a group

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Mon Jun 15 12:31:28 EDT 2020

Hi all,

This has been a problem for some time now but it's just got so much more
frustrating for me. I tend to organise my objects into groups as there are
often lots of them and it helps keep them manageable.

However, I have created a rectangle grc I need positioning between two
group layers but I can never seem to get it to between them but only inside
one or the other. It's not easy to describe so I've created a little video
to help demonstrate it. -
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w75fapg0pqcgezg/MoveOutOfGrp.mov?dl=0

Ideally, the grc should end up outside of both groups but between them in
the list. I've tried drag-drop and by changing the layer number but can't
get it to place properly. Is there a way to overcome this?

Thanks

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital *