A shipment from order #896026 is on the way

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Sat Jul 11 11:50:31 EDT 2020

Hi

Thanks for the notification regarding shipping the product.  However, when I try to track the package I get the following message on the FedEx webpage.

Not found
This tracking number cannot be found, please check the number or contact the sender.

Is   179540126000090 the correct tracking number?

Thanks

Martin Koob