No support for 24bit/96kHz audio file?

Stephen Barncard stephen at barncard.com
Thu Jan 23 05:00:15 EST 2020

Mark,
My experience with the built in player in the past has been difficult and
it never served files greater than 16 bit up to 48k. In 2006 I reverse
engineered (hacked) the player object to EXPORT audio files and required a
lot of convoluted code to reassemble as a wav or aiff file, building the
binary jump table was a trip.  I gave up after that.

Has it ever really been improved? Player vs "Player control"  ?
It used to depend on Quicktime which is now doornail.

sqb
--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org

On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 12:45 AM Håkan Liljegren via use-livecode <