No support for 24bit/96kHz audio file?

hakan at exformedia.se hakan at exformedia.se
Thu Jan 23 03:44:09 EST 2020

I kind of never use the built-in sound player other than small short sound effects and often not even at then, as the build in player is so limited. I instead use the player control. It can play kind of every file. (96kHz/ 24bit Flac among them). On top of that you can play several sounds at once, you can control the volume individually, you can keep the files external, etc.

Would it be nice to have an overhaul of the built-in player? Yes, of course! Is it a big problem? For me it isn’t!

:-Håkan