Can't launch URL anymore

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Jan 2 12:04:02 EST 2020

Hi all.

I have a Google Maps button that builds a URL of a goole map with the origin and destination. In the past this has worked on the Mac without issue. Now it is failing. I also noted that it is failing in terminal as well, but I am thinking that perhaps launch url is using the terminal to do it's thing, or else the same library that the terminal uses, which means it's a distinction without a difference.

I'm using 10.14.6. All browsers have the issue (Firefix, Chrome, Safari.) Another user upgraded to 10.15 and does NOT have the issue!

Any ideas?

Bob S