LC Server - HTTP response code 500: permission denied error

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Wed Feb 19 09:09:45 EST 2020

Hi again Ralf

Looking online for that message "not a dynamic executable”  most of the comments talk about missing 32 bit Linux libraries and I checked downloads.livecode.com and see that LiveCode 6.1.0 is 32 bit.  So I guess my options are get the host to add the 32 bit Linux libraries or replace livecode-server with the 64 bit version.  The linux 64 bit version I see is  7.0.  Since I want to upgrade LiveCode server anyway  I think I will go with the later.  Any suggestions as to what is the best version to be running.  Are there and changes or upgrades  that need to be made to RevIgniter to ensure compatibility?

Thanks for your help.

Martin