LC 9.6.0 DP2

Mark Talluto mark at canelasoftware.com
Tue Feb 18 15:48:13 EST 2020

> On Feb 18, 2020, at 9:28 AM, Charles Szasz via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> Richard,
>
> I have been a member of the LC community since roughly 2003.  I have not seen the notes on LC 9.6.0 DP2.  My main focus has been on updating my apps to 64 bit Mac desktop apps and conquering notarizing my apps.  I was not concern and not surprised about Windows XP support. I will end my support for Windows XP at the end of June. I am still looking forward to creating 64 bit Windows apps.

Hi Charles,

I went through this process as well. Once you have all your Apple certs in order, the process of code-signing and notarizing is not hard to do.

I have been using App Wrapper from Ohanaware, https://www.ohanaware.com/appwrapper/ <https://www.ohanaware.com/appwrapper/>

The software helps clean up small issues that you would normally have to do yourself.

Going 64 bit is easy, thanks to LiveCode.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
livecloud.io <http://livecloud.io/>
nursenotes.net <http://nursenotes.net/>