Option menu in datagrid

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Tue Feb 11 13:19:05 EST 2020

You can also set the text of the button in a mouseDown handler in the button itself. This works well if you have more than one option menu and the options in one of them depends on the selections the user has made in another. The script will be similar to the one provided by Sri.

Regards
Tore Nilsen