Slow performance on Big Sur

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Dec 16 00:55:44 EST 2020

I had my client try it. Adding "wait 0 milliseconds" after a "go card" didn't make any
difference really. The first four card changes were pretty fast, and after that it got slower
and slower with each subsequent card change. I was watching her screen remotely but I couldn't
see it due to how remote viewing works, but she said the redraw was quite noticeable.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com