mobileControlDo - player

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu Dec 10 22:32:42 EST 2020

This is “lean”.
 ~~"begin seeking forward" only on iOS

But Android are we going to  use

- *time*: The milliseconds from the beginning.

To build, by hand, something  that will “play  forward/backward” because of the time?

So we  are  going  use a Livecode options to make time
➢ 00:12:20     -----------       00:2:40. #timing remaining

And make it run time active as we play the file?

Can we download some site that has mastered that "thing"
LC file/library. Some stack

BR

**Player Specific Actions**
- "play": Start playing the content of the player.
- "pause": Pause the content at the current position.
- "stop": Stop playing the content of the player.
- "prepareToPlay" (iOS Only): Make the content ready to play, but
don't actually commence playback.
- ~~"begin seeking forward" (iOS Only): Start seeking forward through
the content of the player.~~ *Note*: removed in LiveCode 9.6
- ~~"begin seeking backward" (iOS Only): Start seeking backward through
the content of the player.~~ *Note*: removed in LiveCode 9.6
- ~~"end seeking" (iOS Only): Stop seeking through the content of the
player.~~ *Note*: removed in LiveCode 9.6
- "snapshot" | "snapshot exactly", *time*, [ *maxWidth*, *maxHeight* ]
(iOS Only): Take a snapshot of the movie at time milliseconds from the
beginning. If the 'exactly' form is specified the frame produced is
as close as possible to time, otherwise the nearest keyframe is
used. The snapshot is made available as a new image object cloned
from the templateImage, with data in the format as specified by the
lcs,global, lcs,paintCompression, property. Takes the following
additional parameters:
- *time*: The milliseconds from the beginning.
- *maxWidth* (optional): If *maxWidth* and *maxHeight* are specified, the
snapshot is scaled to fit within a rectangle of that size but
preserving the frame's aspect ratio.
- *maxHeight* (optional): If *maxWidth* and *maxHeight* are specified, the